- Find the air jet
- Tighten it all the way in
- Turn air jet 1.5 turns out (usually default settings)
- Warm Up Engine
- Tighten idle control screw slightly (maybe 1-2 turns)
- Turn the air jet out ¼ of a turn.
- Wait to see if idle increases (give the throttle a slight blip to help)
- Repeat until idle cant go any higher (if you have to turn over 3 turns for it to max out, change to a smaller air jet.)
- Loosen the idle control screw till its all the way down. If idle is too low, perform step 6-7 until idle is low enough but does not die off.
- Blip throttle to see if there is a lag when it revs, if yes, perform steps 6-9 until you get it right.
Note: if you can't get it right (i.e. lags when blip, revs not low enough), you may need a smaller main jet.