Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happenings and shit



 Well, quite some time has passed and I haven’t updated much of anything.

What’s been going on is that after I had finished doing up the indicator lights, the bike was in the shop a lot trying very hard to get the carb tuned up properly. Days became weeks, weeks became months and before you knew it, I was driving around more then I was riding. It started getting annoying…

One day, I decided to gather some pictures of my bike and put it up for sale just to see what happened. A lot of people were against it, but some key people I listen to thought it was a good idea as it was becoming more of an ornament then a bike to ride on.

The same day I had many many people contacting me to view and offering to buy the bike off me. After much discussion, I had spoken to this kid who really really wanted it. Only thing I didn’t like was that the little moron was haggling like my bike was something in a flea market. After calling his bluff, the kid paid up and took the bike.

Well, haven’t seen it since… quite missed it but I guess it’s time to just let it go. Now, I'm just waiting to get my hands on another bike, but that will be another story.

Goodbye Bad Wolf


By Vy

No comments:

Post a Comment