Saturday, February 1, 2020

My New Bike: Envy

Been too long since I last posted. I have since changed from bobbers to sport bikes. But it was more out of necessity than choice. For a while, I rode a Ninja 650, but it didn’t last long as it was failing.

3 weeks ago, I just picked up my new bike. A Yamaha MT/FZ – 09. I call her Envy.

Shes a beast. Just like my R1 Chaos, Envy tries to kill me every chance I don’t pay attention. Shes a thrill to ride and I still haven’t gotten the hang of her yet.

Well, here are some pictures to keep you (if there is still anyone out there) entertained.

p.s. I will be posting as many guides as I can on DIY stuff for Envy. Some will be in the old school picture format… and some will be in video format.




Just Came Home

With a cage and a tail bag stolen from my friend.


By Vy

No comments:

Post a Comment