Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No Defamation

Hello, despite several requests to write out events that have been happening as of late, I would like to send a clear message to those who know. For those who do not know, then well, you don't need to know as I will be stating why in a few moments.

Some bad things happen to people some times. Sometimes those are not intentional and at most times shit just happens. I know for a fact that there are good qualities in most people and due to some unfortunate events and also my stupid fingers, I had lost a great friend. Nevertheless, I would like to thank all of you who have helped me and all of you who had been listening to me whine on and on about my side of the story. I would also like to apologize to my friend I had lost due to me fumbling the keypad and sending wrong messages.

However, although I appreciate everyone's support, I must say this very clearly. The Chopshop has never and most certainly WILL NOT defame other people, bikers, shops, garages, bikes or anyone's pets. Anyone wants to defame anything, do it else where as I will remove any negative comments that have to do with other people on my blog. Should anyone else feel like defaming me, my bike or The Chopshop, then there is nothing I can do about it. It's a free world.

On that note, I would like to just say this the world of chopper riders in Malaysia is already so small, why are there so many different factions? I don't really believe that "we are all brothers" and bullshit. But what I do believe in is that we all have the same thing in common, we like choppers, be it cafe, big choppers, small choppers. We don't have to be "brothers", we can all be friends. We are a minority and should stick together.


By Vy

No comments:

Post a Comment